Head of Marketing Manager Europe I Mobility Aftermarket
Aviation & Aerospace, Automotive
About our client
Our client is one of the most engineered high-tech company in a specific area of the Mobility Aftermarket sector. Initially they’ve developed and manufactured under a private label strategy to penetrate the European Retail market. Tough since last, and under the global acquisition of the Group by a Corporate Investor, they’ve pivoted their strategy to accelerate the development of their own brand. This one will be deployed to more than 30 countries.
To take care of their Marketing deployment, the company is currently hiring a “Head of Marketing Europe”.
The Head of Marketing Europe will be responsible for the strategic and operational marketing in Europe and you will collaborate with the Sales and Product development departments. You will connect with the newly created structure in the US to secure an harmonized branding and find out all the synergies available.
Analysis; You are responsible for the external analyses concerning the attractivity of the company in the market. You will analyze the behavior of the customers and the competitors. The market will no longer hold any secrets for you. Internal analyses will aim to understand the competitiveness and also to measure the performance and the value of the proposition. These analyses will allow you to set up a real pricing strategy.
Products; The products are quite varied. As part of your job, you will have to define the best assortment in order to make them attractive to customers. You will practice « product portfolio rationalization » in order to refocus your efforts on the only products that serve the brand’s marketing strategy, avoiding dispersion of budgets and making savings: better allocation of resources and better profitability of the offers.
Implementation; You will set up a marketing plan adapted to the analyses carried out. This plan will include a creative aspect, an implementation plan and communication strategy. You will also develop the product and brand image.
Creative processes; Your function also includes the implementation of a digital marketing strategy and marketing campaign ideation. You will collaborate with agencies and be their contact person (briefing, creation or subcontractor follow up). You will propose new ideas for promotional campaigns and create new visual content. The creation of new visual content will allow you to illustrate the brand in the « Point of Sales » via display, tutorials, leaflets, videos and pictures. Your function includes to work also on packaging, product labels and manuals. The corporate communication is also part of your daily tasks.
Management; As a manager, you will have to control the budget, the KPIs and the return on investment. You will have to hold a daily dashboard in order to be able to report back.
Fairs/ Events/dealers show; You will participate in a series of events in Europe in order to represent the brand but also to discover the market, the suppliers and to create a network.
- You have a Master in Marketing/Management/Engineer or equivalent experience;
- You have a first experience as a Marketing Manager in a technical field;
- You are a real team leader with organizational and people management skills;
- You are perfectly bilingual French/English. The knowledge of an additional language is a plus.
- You master the Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and you like to learn new technologies;
- You are creative, open minded and customer oriented;
- You are persistent and you are comfortable making decisions about the marketing strategy.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a human-sized international environment still with global ambitions.
- You will be able to develop from scratch this newly created position and be able to tune it to your best fit.
- You will enjoy a pleasant working environment and will receive a salary package aligned with your experience.