Head of Customer Loyalty & Direct Marketing I Automotive
EN, FR, DU
Reporting to the Marketing & Customer Experience Director, you will be the guardian and amplifier of the customer experience while connecting at the right time, with the right message, to each customer in a one-to-one scenario. You’ll be the orchestra conductor of a sustainable customer life-cycle value.
This best-in-class one-to-one experience will the base of a solid bind between the Customer and its Brand and will secure its ambassadorship along the journey. You’ll work together with the Head of Acquisition to develop the best communication strategies aligned with the commercial objectives of the Company and declined them across the customer journey touchpoints. This includes the declination of these communication plans Instore (in-dealership).
You’ll secure a strong technological backbone to operate the required go-to-market roadmaps and use scientific analytics to identify each persona and finetune the best communication accordingly.
You will boost the user experience with the Brands by monitoring the customer’s engagement across the channels and identify the project to deliver to fill the gaps and prepare the future.
In this function, you’ll be in leading a Team of 5 people.
- Define key metrics for measuring direct marketing performances along the journey and track customer’s reaction both online and offline.
- Understand key customer needs & behaviour (mainly via customer base analysis & market research)
- Develop in coordination with insights & analytics manager cockpit/dashboards allowing to follow-up customer base performance
- Define in-life strategy & vision, objectives & commercial timeline (together with sales & conquest team) to reach key targets objectives (timing, budget, quality, resources)
- Manage communication towards customers (e.g. information on the latest products, after sales campaigns,…)
- Manage the implementation of the in-life campaigns (121 communication,…) & initiatives
- Decide the CRM platform infrastructure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Ensure & enrich database quality
- Develop of an optimal point of sales visibility for large sales & marketing campaigns/momentum
- Plan, set & monitor goals for the team. Hire, manage train and motivate to achieve great Direct Marketing & CRM ambitions
- Manage Direct Marketing budget across the different channels.
- Be the SPOC concerning the Direct Marketing & Loyalty for the entity’s relation with the European HQ
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in optimising Direct Marketing & CRM roadmaps.
- You know all the ins and outs of CRM and its optimisation.
- You know everything about segmentation and direct marketing campaigns.
- You have a no nonsense and can-do mentality and you are a team player eager to lead and share with local and international colleagues.
- You have an Innovator/creative mindset
- You are Business and revenue Focus with a Stakeholder sensibility
- You’re able to identify marketing opportunities
- You are a strong communicator and have strong listening skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken) and have strong command of French and Dutch.
- An appealing career opportunity in a renown, strong and forward-looking automotive international group.
- A central role within the Marketing Department where your insights and recommendations will be heard and taken seriously into consideration.
- A competitive salary pack (amongst which hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers and other extra perks & benefits).
- You’ll be leading a Direct Marketing & CRM team and working closely together with the Acquisition Teams to achieve the most impactful campaigns and results.
- This role offers you as well multiple opportunities to interact with both internal & external stakeholders at local & international level.
- Possibility to work remotely.