Head of Digital & Customer Experience | Automotive
Automotive, Digital Sales
DU, EN, FR
“Head of Digital & Customer Experience”
Reporting to the Marketing & Customer Experience Director, you will connect the dots between various online and offline channels, in order to offer customers’ best possible experience. Based on the analysis of NPS scores both on & offline (via the customer care centre, the dealers’ onsite feedback, online survey, etc.), you’ll set up the optimal digital end-to-end User Experience roadmap for each persona identified and so by defining the best digital platforms strategy & development roadmaps for the Brand websites, mobile solutions and apps.
Your ultimate goal will be to boost the user experience with the Brands by monitoring the customer’s continuous needs and organise the Team’s project to deliver on the gaps and foreseeing the future.
In this newly created function, you’ll be in leading a Team of 5 people and together will actively identify new ideas, opportunities, strategies to optimize the customer experience and conversion rates.
- Define key metrics for measuring customer satisfaction along the journey and track customer journey KPI’s both online and offline.
- Plan, set & monitor goals for the team. Hire, manage train and motivate to achieve great CX ambitions
- Motivate team and help them to understand the use and benefits of what they do
- Support team development on the job, with training, active listening and encourage them to find solutions, while collaborating actively and positively.
- Share insights internally so that CX can improve on specific points (task forces per month or 2 months)
- Sit with the Teams regularly and help them have a helicopter (higher and broader) view ON CX and search for collaborative solutions that benefit Customer.
- Develop achievable goals for client response metrics call-centre performance and service resolution
- Manage digital budget across the online channels so that there is traffic, engagement, conversion
- Coordinate all evolutions, changes, improvement with the digital team (website managers, SEO, GA analysts, developers, integrators, live chat & forms managers, and coordinate with media and SEA team)
- Manage the partners ecosystem and ensure the right resources are available and efficient
- Ensure all e-campaigns support
- Have an eye for the future: knowledge of bots, ecommerce. AI, etc
- Manage the reporting toolkit and deliver company reports provide outward looking customer experience insights and recommendations, based on market analysis, customer trends and market surveys
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as customer service executives and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience
- Mobilize the organization through customer insights and improvements, provide tools to improve customer centric thinking
- Plan, set & monitor goals for the team
- Manage progress and realization of customer journey improvement initiatives
- Lead if relevant and/or coordinate the improvement of our customer experience initiatives/actions
- Define digital platforms strategy & development roadmap (Website & Apps).
- Monitor, assess & understand website performance and act upon them to secure an optimal lead generation engine.
- Be the SPOC concerning the Customer Experience for the entity’s relation with the European HQ
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in optimising customer experience roadmaps at Agency or Client in a Marketing department.
- You know all the ins and outs of a Customer journey roadmap and its optimisation, mainly online & managing apps.
- Digital abilities: knowledge in Website and apps management, UX, UI, dev and prod environment, digital marketing (product focused), SEO, SEA, analytics, Content management, Conversion strategy
- Digital A/B testing, conversion & data analysis and optimization is your second nature.
- You have a no nonsense and can-do mentality and you are a team player eager to lead and share with local and international colleagues.
- You have ideally experience in e-commerce
- You have experience leading a team of web experts and graphic designers.
- You have an Innovator/creative mindset
- You are Business and revenue Focus with a Stakeholder sensibility
- You understand product management and brand communication translated in effective marketing campaigns
- You’re able to identify marketing opportunities
- You are a strong communicator and have strong listening skills
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken) and have strong command of French or Dutch.
- An appealing career opportunity in a renown, strong and forward-looking automotive international group.
- A central role within the Marketing Department where your insights and recommendations will be heard and taken seriously into consideration.
- A competitive salary pack (amongst which hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers and other extra perks & benefits).
- You’ll be leading a Customer Experience team and working closely together with the Acquisition and Loyalty Teams who will support you with achieving the best possible results.
- This role offers you as well multiple opportunities to interact with both internal & external stakeholders at local & international level.
- Possibility to work remotely.