Field Sales Analyst | FMCG
FR, DU, EN
Our client is a Belgian family company and a well-established producer of beverages in Benelux. They operate at European level with 6 brands of waters & soft drinks.
Thanks to many innovations to be launched on the market, our client needs to reinforce its Field sales department. For their offices located in East Brussels, they are looking to hire a:
Field sales analyst - FMCG
You will also be the glue between the Marketing / Trade marketing and the field team.
You do this via the reports of the new CRM system and analyzing the promotional plans & activations within all the customers in Home and OOH market.
Together with the National Field Sales Manager, you will secure, analyze and improve the results and way of working of the field.
In concrete terms, you will:
- Manage the Sales Force (CRM) tool and develop all necessary reports
- Consolidate the Field's KPI's
- Develop dashboards to make information accessible to everyone
- Manage continuous improvement of targeting model and approach
- Develop Field sales strategy together with National field manager
- Prepare a consolidated promo plan each week to support the Field manager and your sales colleagues.
- Consolidate the results of the objectives to drive the field.
- Make proposals to integrate into Sales force all information and data that is still external to the tool, ensure that all users can benefit from the sales force tool.
- Work in close collaboration with trade marketing to cross Nielsen Share of shelf
- Create & check reports to always keep a best-in-class database
Personal qualities and skills
- University degree in Finance, Commerce or Economics or equivalent via experience.
- You are familiar with the Sales Force tool, you know how to use it and build reports
- Highly skilled in excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English/French or in English/ Dutch
- Good general knowledge of management, analytical skills and good commercial feeling.
- Experience within FMCG is a plus
What’s in it for you
A competitive gross salary + full package
You will join a very professional work environment with a family atmosphere