eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager - Europe I Automotive
Antwerpen - Ghent - Home Office - Remote
Consumer Goods, Automotive, E-Commerce
Our client is a global manufacturing company with a unique, decentralized and entrepreneurial culture. For one of their EMEA Business Unit that manufactures and supplies specialty and innovative product lines for the automotive aftermarket segment, we’re looking to recruit, a newly created position;
eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager – Europe
The eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the tools and processes (web content, digital campaigns…) to grow the sales with the eCommerce platforms for the Business unit in Europe which is starting from scratch.
This greenfield operation will be a handled as a smooth balance between the long-term vision together with quicker wins, such as the launch on Amazon marketplace.
He/she will work closely with the different Sales Managers in charge of e-platforms in their respective country as well as with the broader Marketing team.
Thanks to his/her competencies in digital marketing, aptitude for eCommerce and interest in the rapidly evolving online landscape, the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will help the Business Unit to sell online in Europe.
· Develop, implement, track and optimize omnichannel shopping experiences in the EU that strengthen their brand loyalty, improve customer retention and increase sales.
· Support teams and vendors on consumer nurturing and eCommerce to grow their brand tribe.
· Work within the eCommerce platforms infrastructure to load and sell products on different e-platform (like Amazon) in UK, Spain, Germany, Benelux, France and Italy.
· Manage the content on website to support the eCommerce initiatives.
· Work with the distribution partners to help implement their digital needs (i.e. run ads, build brand pages, provide digital assets, cross promote on social, etc.).
· Implement and track digital campaigns through channels like Google Ads and Social Media for these partners.
· Set up analytics to track and report performance.
· Set up all the eCommerce platform accounts for long-term with sustainable growth.
· Master’s Degree required (or equivalent work experience).
· Significant experience in developing content and processes to sell through e-platform with proven track record growing revenue over targets required.
· Successfully sold brand products experience on Amazon and excel at working all Amazon sales channels.
· Entrepreneurial spirit, passion and drive for results.
· Experience in other digital marketing areas, such as Google Ads, social media, website management.
· Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluent in English, other European languages (French, Spanish, Dutch, German or Italian) are added value.
· Highly organized and efficient.
· Solid business acumen (P&L).
· Travel requirement: 20% travel through Europe (UK/ Belgium/ France /Spain).
Attractive points in the role
As a newly created function, this role gives you the right level of autonomy and impact that an E-commerce marketer (e-marketing assets, e-Category vision & e-Channel vision) is looking to have at some point of its career. You’ll be able to demonstrate your business and strategic sense while building your team along with your successes. Our client offers the working environment of an agile speedboat supported by a solid multinational organisation. Both the Company and the role gives you the unique opportunity to be associated with the European transition towards e-commerce for this Business Unit. Don’t even wait a second!