Customer Success Manager | Marketing Automation
Information Technology and Services, Customer Success Manager
Believer in Agile marketing communication? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a leading technology provider of Marketing Automation. Believer in « Agile Marketing Automation » they offer to their client a platform with tools that helps them to create a meaningful dialogue with prospects and clients. On a SaaS mode it brings marketers the opportunity to identify opportunities on their customer’s journey, increasing engagement, sales and loyalty and meet their marketing objectives. They serve medium to large accounts, mainly in the B2C sectors as retail, financial services, automotive, media, travel & leisure. Growing constantly, the Belgian company is steadily become a strong European player of Marketing Automation, with subsidiaries in Belgium, Canada, France, Netherlands, Spain and UK.
- As a Trusted Advisor, you will be responsible for increasing yearly the value of technology and revenues, building up customer loyalty by delivering outstanding services to your clients
Commercial and account management
- Fully responsible for a portfolio of 15-20 accounts
- Proactive and reactive account management based on development plans specific to each customer.
- Manage commercial up & cross-selling proposals and administration. Detect needs and up-sell your customer portfolio.
Customer Success management
- Ensuring that your customers meet success throughout their customer journey, from easy on-boarding to systematic upgrading.
- Supporting your clients to ensure they extract full benefit of our tool capabilities & services, from an efficient use to the implementation of the best business practices.
- Exploring opportunities to enhance client business, productivity, ROI and consequently the marketing automation to put in place
- Tracking the client effective tool use and the key performance indicators of its applicative marketing automation programmes to stimulate a continuous improvement process.
- Using quarterly and yearly reviews with the customer to draw the next best actions or plans.
- Making sure that the customer operates their product with the right balance between insourcing and outsourcing of operations, with progressive increasing client autonomy in mind.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in data-driven, CRM and digital marketing preferably in a consultative commercial role in one or more of the following areas: 1) Supplier side of marketing services (below, direct, digital). 2) CRM/marketing/product mgt department of client. 3) CRM or marketing automation supplier/consultancy/service company.
- Demonstrated professional interest in marketing innovation (new media, new data, behaviour-based marketing) and in the technological and digital aspects of marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in managing accounts.
- Typically carry a degree in business/marketing, but we will consider equivalent professional experience.
- Trilingual (NL, F, E), preferably NL native.
- The personality strong points of a CSM should be : Communicative energy, relational intelligence, organizational skills, team orientation, discernment, confidence, proactivity, expert acting, trusted advisor, KPIs driven, agile.
Attractive points in the role
- Join a fast growing company environment.
- Opportunities to grow with and within the company.
- Autonomy and responsibility in your job.