Cross channel Digital Manager | Retail Non-Food
Consumer Goods, Retail
Since its creation over 30 years ago, Maxi Toys has grown to become one of the leading players in the toy market in Belgium and several European countries.
With its 126 stores spread over France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland (all profitable) and a turnover of 150M€, the company is today one of the Top 5 most powerful brands in its sector.
Despite a particularly chaotic year in 2020, impacted by the mandatory closure of non-essential stores for several months, the toy market has managed to hold its own, with revenues declining by only a few percent in Europe (-1.5% in France, according to panelist NPD). It's a market in full mutation, notably thanks to the development of e-commerce, but extremely resilient, and above all, always fun!
After two trying years, Maxi Toys now has a solid partner it can count on: its shareholder King Jouet, leader on the toy market in France. Together, they have established a clear strategy for Maxi Toys, so that the brand can adapt to the current market, in particular by accelerating its digitalization and implementing a strong omni-channel development plan.
2021 will be the year of all possibilities for them.In this context, they are actively looking for a Cross Channel Digital Manager to lead and optimize their digital transition, and above all to deploy digital innovation in order to achieve the ambitious objectives they have set for themselves.
Your challengeAs a Cross Channel Digital Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a solid digital omni-channel strategy, in close collaboration with the Marketing team.
Your responsibilitiesYour main tasks would be the following:
- Participate in the construction of the omnichannel e-commerce strategy
- Ensure the roll out of this strategy in collaboration with the cross-channel marketing manager and his team
- Using a customer-oriented, omni-channel approach, guarantee optimal interaction between online activities, physical stores, customer service and logistics department
- Initiate and manage digitalization projects within the marketing and digital team
- Act as a driver of digital innovation, ensuring that all projects are completed on time by effectively coordinating internal and external stakeholders
- Propose and implement various strategic actions in order to boost digital sales, website traffic and conversion, both online and in-store
- Analyze the results of all your actions in order to constantly optimize and improve your methods and tools
- Ensure effective management of your P&L and your department
- Animate and challenge external digital providers
- Coach and inspire the digital team
- You have a higher degree in marketing / communication
- You are a digital native, passionate about the digital world and its trends
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an e-commerce function in a multi-channel retail environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a "can-do" attitude
- You can work in a team and make an active contribution to common goals
- You have an analytical and structured mind, never losing sight of the ROI
- You are innovative and curious, you are not afraid to test new methods to reach your goals
- You are results-oriented and not afraid to take initiatives
- You are a natural born coach, able to motivate and grow your teams
- You are able to work in French and have a good command of English
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work on ambitious projects and to contribute to building the digital edifice of Maxi Toys
- The chance to work in a healthy sector with multiple opportunities and fun products
- A team that is committed, passionate and invested in its company and its work