CRM Manager | Retail non-food
Since its creation over 30 years ago, Maxi Toys has grown to become one of the leading players in the toy market in Belgium and several European countries.
With its 126 stores spread over France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland (all profitable) and a turnover of 150M€, the company is today one of the Top 5 most powerful brands in its sector.
Despite a particularly chaotic year in 2020, impacted by the mandatory closure of non-essential stores for several months, the toy market has managed to hold its own, with revenues declining by only a few percent in Europe (-1.5% in France, according to panelist NPD). It's a market in full mutation, notably thanks to the development of e-commerce, but extremely resilient, and above all, always fun!
After two trying years, Maxi Toys now has a solid partner it can count on: its shareholder King Jouet, leader on the toy market in France. Together, they have established a clear strategy for Maxi Toys, so that the brand can adapt to the current market, in particular by accelerating its digitalization and implementing a strong omni-channel development plan.
2021 will be the year of all possibilities for them.
In this context, they are actively looking for a CRM Manager to professionalize the management of their database and optimize contacts with their customers.
As CRM Manager, your role would be to optimize the use of customer data to make the brand as relevant as possible to their needs, and to develop an effective loyalty program in a "drive to store" perspective.
Your main tasks would be the following:
- Define the CRM strategy in collaboration with the Cross channel Marketing manager and the Cross channel Digital manager
- Manage and optimize the customer/prospect database
- Analyze the database and define a segmentation strategy in order to maximize the number of active clients over time
- Propose and implement various initiatives to increase the number of qualitative prospects in the database (contests, collaborations, etc.)
- Configure and execute a direct marketing strategy via various channels in a relevant and efficient way (right message at the right time via the right channel)
- Finding the right balance between inspirational messages, counseling and promotional communication
- Install automated mail flows in order to optimize the turnover/customer in collaboration with ACTITO
- Design and develop an innovative and effective loyalty program
- Analyze customer behavior via different data sources in order to optimize the actions implemented
- You have a graduate degree in analytical marketing or economics
- You have 3 - 4 years of experience in CRM management, as well as a first experience in setting up a loyalty program in a multi-channel environment
- You are client-oriented and have at heart to adapt to their needs and desires as well as possible
- You are structured and organized, with an excellent ability to define your priorities and work autonomously
- You are rigorous and appreciate a job well done
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a "can-do" attitude
- You are dynamic, result-oriented and able to take initiatives
- Knowledge of Actito is a plus
- You are able to work in French and have a good command of English
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to put your analytical skills and understanding of the customer at the service of the pleasure of children and the satisfaction of all
- The chance to work in a healthy sector with multiple opportunities and fun products
- A team that is committed, passionate and invested in its company and its work