Content & Online Marketeer | Cosmetics & Well-being
EN, FR, DU
“The ultimate content strategy is listening.” – Marcus Sheridan
Our client is a Belgian company with a strong position in the beauty and wellness market in Belgium. For decades, they have combined discovery, proximity and a wide assortiment in order to ensure the best possible service to their customers every day. In a more and more digital world, they are now looking for a Content & Online marketeer to come strengthen their marketing team.
As Content & Online marketeer, you will be the voice of digital platforms of the company, sharing inspirational content to your customers via the website and the social media. You will be in charge of developing the digital communication calendar of the company following the trends, the commercial opportunities and the seasons. To do so, you will also be the point of contact of all suppliers and you will help them share their products and messages across to your customers.
Your main responsibilities will revolve around the three following key pillars:
- Develop the inspirational side of the website : Draw up of an editorial calendar and the topics to cover ; Coordination with the copywriter on the online and offline content ; Collection of inspirational content from suppliers
- Manage the digital marketing plan : Develop a digital marketing plan in line with the marketing campaigns; Develop and follow-up of sponsored campaigns on social networks; Coordination of the promo plan on the digital supports ; Internal communication of the plans and actions and monitoring of budget ; Follow-up and analysis of performances for constant improvement
- Handle the supplier revenue : Prepare a pricing for our marketing supports that is in line with the market ; Promote the supports with suppliers ; Take contact proactively with suppliers to generate income ; Follow-up of digital marketing plans with suppliers
- You are fully fluent in French and Dutch, English is a plus
- You hold a Bachelor's of Master's degree with business orientation
- You have both a very developed creative mind and a structured analytical approach
- You have at least 2 years experience in digital communication, retail or in a media agency
- You are able to work autonomously and take initiatives
- You are very structured and organised
- You are positive
- You have a strong team spirit and can work with different stakeholders
What's in it for you ?
- A very diverse function where you will have the autonomy to handle your own projects and to let your creativity run wild
- The opportunity to work in a company who is proud of its Belgian roots, committed to team spirit and passionate about its products
- Various evolution possibilities