Category & Trade Marketing Manager | FMCG
South of Brussels
DU, FR, EN
Our client is the provider of some well-known International brands that have transcended generations over half of a century in the dairy industry.
This family-run company is strongly engaged in the development of a healthy lifestyle and has reengineered multiple products and enlarge their assortment in that purpose.
Its international presence generates for them a huge uplift to amplify their messages and offers a great opportunity for individuals to generate impact across countries.
To work in collaboration with the le Head of Category & Trade Marketing and the KAM, we are now looking for a:
Category & Trade Marketing Manager
In collaboration with the Head of Category and Trade Marketing, in alignment with the Sales et Marketing policy and the National Account objectives: You’ll develop and manage all assigned partnerships in Category Management/Trade Marketing. You’ll be responsible of promotion strategy and monitoring, market and trends analysis, assortment recommendation, planogram development, POS material development, … The objective being to be recognized as THE Category Management partner in the client industry.
- Work on development planes by brand
- Elaboration of category management analyses as well as customer-specific analyses
- Merchandising plan proposal and their negotiation with customers
- Development of marking and cross merchandising material
- Analysis, recommendation and development of Trade and Marketing actions
- Development of annual Retail Plans as well as Customer Business Reviews
- Monthly monitoring of customer's quantified results
- Ad hoc project in collaboration with customers and Media agencies.
- A sound economic education (ideally university degree)
- Min. 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing, Sales or Market studies, preferably as Junior Trade Marketeer
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Good knowledge of: MS Office - Business Objects - Nielsen
- An analytical, deductive, passionate about sales, communicative and proactive attitude.
Attractive points in the role
- Career development and possible international mobility
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Contribute to the modernization and restructuration of an historic worldwide company.