Sr Business Development Manager OOH B2B & Coffee | Fairtrade
DU, FR, EN
Our client is the Belgian subsidiary of an international NGO. They aim at putting in contact producers from Asia, Africa and South America with companies operating in Belgium, with the final goal of promoting a sustainable way of doing business : respecting producers on the one hand and taking care of the planet on the other hand, while meeting the needs of consumers.
Today, for their offices located in Brussels, they are looking to recruit a (m/f) :
Sr Business Development Manager
Foodservice, @work & Coffee Roastmasters
You report to the Head of Business Development.
Together with the management team, you define the Commercial Strategy towards those 3 types of partners.
Your objective is to position Fairtrade as the solution in those partners’ sustainable policies.
- In the Foodservice sector: you contribute to the growth of the Fairtrade marketshares thanks to the construction of Business Cases - to show your clients the interest of integrating Fairtrade products in their assortment;
- @ work: together with the Communication Manager, you develop awareness around the “Fairtrade@work” campaign, and try to get large corporations on board (public and private ones);
- Coffee: finally, you also manage Key Belgian coffee companies to increase the extension of their Fairtrade coffee range.
You work closely with the other business development managers, as well as with your colleagues in the communication team. Together, you develop tailor-made solutions to support your commercial partners and help them achieve outstanding results.
When applicable, you act as a Consultant towards your partners to help them make their supply chain fairer and more sustainable.
You make monthly reports towards the Management Team about the evolution of sales and take corrective action when needed.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree
- You have at least 8 years experience in a B2B Sales role and are at ease dealing with C-level people
- You have experience handling complex tenders
- You have experience in building business cases
- You have strong convincing skills
- You can demonstrate patience and perseverance
- You feel in line with our client's values and are willing to contribute to a fairer market situation
- You are trilingual NL/FR/EN.
Our client offers :
- a varied role involving enriching exchanges with a great diversity of clients
- an excellent work/life balance
- the opportunity to learn how to do business with a conscience
- a cosy work environment where you will be part of a small team of 18 very motivated colleagues
- a salary package in line with the NGO standards including lunch vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurances