Business Development Manager | Marketing Automation
Information Technology and Services
Are you target oriented, unwilling to take “no” for an answer and keen to work in B2B sales?
Our client is a leading technology provider of Marketing Automation. Believer in « Agile Marketing Automation » they offer to their client a platform with tools that helps them to create a meaningful dialogue with prospects and clients. On a SaaS mode it brings marketers the opportunity to identify opportunities on their customer’s journey, increasing engagement, sales and loyalty and meet their marketing objectives. They serve medium to large accounts, mainly in the B2C sectors as retail, financial services, automotive, media, travel & leisure. Growing constantly, the Belgian company is steadily become a strong European player of Marketing Automation, with subsidiaries in Belgium, Canada, France, Netherlands, Spain and UK. In order to expand their team, they are looking for a new Business Developer Manager within their Belgian subsidiary.
The purpose of this position is to foster business development by initiating, evaluating and developing business growth opportunities in line with the corporate strategy.
- Be a key player in identifying, evaluating, developing business development opportunities
- Develop your knowledge of your clients’ business and anticipate further innovation needs
- Come up with new internal proposals
- Participate in the whole commercial process: identification of a project, framing, response, presentation and closing.
- As a strong strategic thinker, understand the challenges of your clients
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels including phone, email, and marketing channels
- Deliver a high quality customer experience as expert in your field
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Graduated from a business or engineering school
- Min 3 year experiences in business or consulting.
- Bilingual Dutch and French with a good level of English
- Strong commercial skills
- Taste for technology marketing, CRM, IT, SaaS, ...
- Autonomous, curious and teamwork oriented, you would like to be able to evolve within a fast-developing structure and be part of an adventure entrepreneurial.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a fast-growing company environment.
- Opportunities to grow with and within the company.
- Autonomy and responsibility in your job.