Brand & Trade Marketing Manager HOMECARE
DU, FR, EN
Our client is a FMCG company founded in Europe in the 1950's, and now active in 125 countries.
The Group’s brand portfolio is rich of more than 50 brands in various product categories and distribution channels.
Today, for their Belgium offices located in Zaventem, our client is looking to recruit a (m/f) :
Brand & Trade Marketing Manager Home Care
The Brand & Trade Marketing Manager's mission is to drive all marketing and trade marketing activities of the Homecare Brands in order to reach the Net Sales and Profit annual targets.
She/he will directly report to the Marketing Manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION:1. CREATION & IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONSUMER MARKETING PLAN
- He/she recommends the annual Marketing plan to the Management Team and at Group Level.
- MEDIA Plan
- TV copy adaptations
- Media buying with the media agency
- Media Sales reactivity analysis (IMS)
- PRODUCT MIX Management
- Artworks development
- NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- Definition of Tariff and Retail Selling Price Financials
- Set up of Profit & Loss 3 Year Plan
- Consumer activation launch plan
- Customer activation recommendation
- PROMOTIONAL PLAN
- Implementation of the consumer promotional plan
- Follow-up of customer activities
2. ANALYSIS & REPORTING:
- Data analysis reporting, both at local and global levels
- Sell-In & IMS Sell-Out brand and market evolutions
- Media, national & specific promotions sales reactivity analysis
- New products results analysis
- Cost of sales follow-up
- Competition monitoring: new products / promotions
- Budgets reporting
- He/she will develop all necessary tools to support marketing/sales activities:
- Creation of promotional SKUs and displays
- Coordinate supply chain
- New product trade presentations
- Field sales force marketing briefings
- Accurate follow-up of Media, Marketing and Sales budgets
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in marketing, or trade marketing, or category management
- You have a positive mindset and see business challenges as opportunities
- Entrepreneur, proactive, you work pragmatically with a commercial feeling
- You have excellent analytical skills
- Fluent Dutch, French and English
- You are a real team player
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- A major role in a young and human-size team
- Trainings and coaching to develop professional skills
- Opportunity to take the lead in projects to stimulate company results
- An attractive salary package including 28 days off/year to start with.