Brand Manager Local Brand | Food
Between Brussels & Antwerp
FMCG, Food Production, Food & Beverages
EN, DU, FR
Take your career to the next level!
Our client is part of an important player on the global food market, manufacturing soups, sauces and simple meals. The Group is made up of passionate people who stand out by their professionalism and very diverse backgrounds. In order to retain their talents, our client is committed to provide its employees with a great place to work and opportunities to grow and prosper.
To strengthen the company in its new organisation, we are seeking a:
Brand Manager - FMCG
Together with the Marketing Manager, you will create, execute and evaluate brand marketing plan which delivers category & brand growth in accordance with the company’s ambition & strategic 3-5Y objectives.
In concrete terms
- You identify and understand key drivers and barriers of category consumption and purchasing behaviour
- You provide quality input for annual brand audit and conduct regular market analysis (Nielsen, GFK)
- You support the Marketing Manager in creating a brand vision, positioning and strategy
- You develop, together with the Marketing Manager, an innovation pipeline
- You manage external agencies and ensure consistent and on-briefing execution
- You lead the perfect execution of the brand communication and commercial plan
- You act as true expert on brand and category for the organization. Support the business leader in the preparation business meetings and management reviews.
Personal qualities and skills
- University degree in Economics and Marketing or equivalent through experience
- Marketing experience (min 2-4 years)
- Good product/brand management experience and knowledge of the Belgian retail environment.
- Good general knowledge of management, analytical skills and commercial feeling
- Good general knowledge of management, analytical skills and good commercial feeling.
- Good communication / language skills (Dutch, French, English)
- Experience within FMCG is a plus; affinity with food is a pre-requisite.
What’s in it for you
A competitive gross salary + Bonus; Car; Eco-cheques; Meal Vouchers; Hospitalisation & Pension Plans.
You will join a very professional work environment