Brand Manager | FMCG
EN, FR, DU
Taste the feeling ... of working for the greatest brands
Our client is an internationally renowned company active in the beverage Industry. Their brands are some of the most popular and loved ones of them all.
In a few words
You are an experienced Brand Manager in charge of leveraging the central marketing plans and localising/amplifying these to meet our client’s Belux market needs and requirements.
Your Key Responsibilities
Extract, analyse and interpret market, shopper, consumer and brand health data resources autonomously & use these to define right strategies and/or fine tune existing plans (based on performance tracking and competitive environment).
- Define the right brand strategy & plans and be the key integrator for delivering these together with the Media, experiential marketing & Digital managers as well as Commercial & Shopper Teams
- Define choices & manage marketing investment allocation for the respective brands.
- Lead the communication process and routines.
- Pilot amplification and execution in points of sale
- Be an active member of the brand community in identifying consumer insights and helping create winning consumer strategies that deliver against consumer and company destination.
- Import best practices from other territories and export learnings and best practices from Belgium & Luxembourg
- Minimum 4 years’ marketing experience
- Great Project Management
- Knowledge of and a passion for building brands
- Strong communicator
- Networking & influencing skills (matrix organisation)
- Distil complex opportunities into compelling business cases
- Ability to define consumer insight & translate into strategy & plans
- Pursue innovation and change with a mind-set of continuous improvement
- Creative mind set & entrepreneurial approach
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English
- A challenging, manifold and meaningful job that makes a difference in a the Belgian & Luxembourg market
- A great international working environment full of positive spirit and energy
- Competitive benefits package paired with internal development opportunities