Key Account Manager Benelux | FMCG
FMCG, Paper & Forest Products, Food & Beverages, Digital Sales, E-Commerce, Customer Success Manager
DU, FR, EN
Our client has demonstrated over the past 50 years that one can develop a sustainable growth while being highly engaged for the environment. The Company is a leading European manufacturer, with Global presence, in the production of paper for hygienic and personal care purposes. Although it might sound less sexy than others, being one of the few brands excelling in a category dominated by Private Label creates a very interesting dynamic between clients and manufacturer.
Our client being present on the Benelux with 2 main consumer brands, operates with high efficiency and with clear ambition to conquer the Benelux market. Today, they’ve identified the need for the regional organization to match the new shopping behaviour towards E-commerce. It is in the context that they look to acquire inhouse new capabilities, and created a new position as:
“Key Account Manager Benelux”
As KAM Benelux Manager, you’ll be reporting directly to the Sales Manager Benelux. Together with the Management Team, you will be taking an active part in defining the Regional Sales Strategy in the E-Commerce channel in the Region.
- To manage the commercial relationship with identified pure player key accounts and marketplaces.
- Proactively contacting accounts buying team to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
- Ensures that the sales plans regarding assigned clients are implemented, applying the agreed sales strategies.
- Negotiates sales agreements in agreement with the Head of Sales and Regional Director.
- Defines and agrees the promotional plans with the clients and ensures their implementation.
- Systematically verifies sales trends, identifies and performs the most appropriate corrective actions.
- Develops and consolidates new business with new channels and clients, especially in E-commerce.
- Proposes product/client sales budget.
- Collaborates in managing quarterly sales forecast.
- Liaises with Customer Service to ensure the business is well managed.
- Promotes Company Principles and Values.
- You are passionate about what you do and have at least a master's degree
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in key account management and/or sales management dealing with pure players in the Benelux - in FMCG.
- You always know how to attune your communication to your interlocutor in Dutch, English and in French.
- You take initiative and think in terms of solutions.
- You help to draw the outlines for the future of strategic perspective.
- You like to work cross-departmentally and inspire your colleagues.
- You show decisiveness with a drive to tackle things
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Our Client offers a fascinating and challenging position with a lot of responsibility and the chance to become an in-house thorough leader in the E-commerce channel.
- You will find yourself in an ambitious company with a professional but yet pleasant and family atmosphere. Being a small entity in the Benelux, team spirit is very important, where colleagues are driven, and where there is room for creativity and initiative.
- Your remuneration is tailored to your competencies in a stimulating way, complemented by a number of extra-legal benefits.