Who we are?
At Generations Recruitment we have a mission: “Anchor people’s development by offering a sustainable staffing solution”.
What does it mean for you? Should you be in an active or passive job search modus, or an organization looking to recruit new team members, G.R will always aim at presenting you meaningful solutions within our frame of specialism “Sales & Marketing”.
For candidates, we’ll present you jobs that will furthermore anchor your exciting assets and build new ones, in order to reach your career objectives. Our sustainable offer lies in our unique method called the “Aspirational Approach”. We envision our working relationship with our candidates on a long-term basis. Maybe we’ll never be able to connect them with one of our clients, but we always keep the door open to assist with any questions they might have on their career development.
For clients, we’ll aim at sending you only relevant candidate application that would fit an immediate need or have a match with your company culture and business requirements.
Our aim is to process your personal data in a legal, appropriate and transparent manner. In this privacy statement, we explain (i) which of your personal data we collect from you as a natural person, (ii) the way GR uses and processes this personal data, as well as (iii) your privacy rights and how you can exercise them.
This privacy statement is applicable to (i) our website www.generationsrecruitment.com(ii) all (commercial) relations between Generations Recruitment and its customers, prospects and business partners.
How can you contact us?
f you have questions about this privacy statement, or the way Generations Recruitment collects, uses or processes your personal data, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Which of your personal data do we collect?
- • Personal identification data (first name, last name, phone number, (company) address, e-mail address,…)
- • Personal details (gender, education,…)
- • Personal details and professional experience as a result of uploading a document (CV upload)
- • Data collected through media usage (mobile, social media, chatbot,…)
- • Interests in our offers through download of content made available on our media (website, chatbot,…)
- • Information provided via forms (message box on contact page, download form, how can we help, feedback,…)
- • Electronical identification data (IP address, cookies, connections,…): Generations Recruitment automatically collects information regarding your use of the website. As such, Generations Recruitment shall, for example, automatically log web pages you have consulted on our site, which web browser you use, which website you visited through which you have reached our website, and what your IP address is. It allows Generations Recruitment to draw up statistics regarding the use of the website and to send more targeted communication. Generations Recruitment also collects information via cookies: the description can be found in a separate http://www.generationsrecruitment.com/cookie-policy/
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data in various ways and during various occasions, for example:
- • Subscribing to the newsletter
- • Subscribing to events
- • Visiting the website
- • Completing website forms
- • Incoming and outgoing correspondence with Generations Recruitment through our online channels (emails, social media, website, chatbot, …)
- • During phone calls
- • During a meeting
- • Exchange with third parties as a feedback loop during a recruitment process
- • The exchange of business cards
How do we use and process your personal data?
We may process all categories of personal data in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- • For all personal data related to our customers and subcontractors we act in accordance with our legitimate interest and our contractual relations. In such cases we process personal data for: Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates on the company development, to conduct customer & candidate satisfaction studies, surveys and market research
- • To perform our contracts duly and properly (administration, issuing invoices, collecting payments)
Below you can check for each situation why Generations Recruitment requests this personal data and for which purpose your personal data will be used.
Your data will be used for the following purposes as appropriate:
- • For contact persons at customers or prospects during a first or later contact with Generations Recruitment:
Your identity and contact details, including all other relevant information necessary to be able to offer our services and/or come to and execute the agreement that you conclude with us in a correct manner
- • For suppliers of services and/or goods:
Your identity and contact details, including all other relevant information in order to be able to check your offer, come to and execute the agreement that we conclude with you in a correct manner.
- • For candidate:
Your identity and contact details, including all other relevant information with the aim of finding the best possible match between the customer’s needs and the profile of the candidate. This includes your resume, any letter of motivation and notes made during the introductory meeting as well as evaluation forms are processed.
- • For employees / candidate employees:
Your identity and contact details, including all other relevant information in order to see if we have a job opportunity for you in our company, to come to and execute a labor agreement that we conclude with you in a correct manner.
- • For the purpose of direct marketing (i.e. newsletters):
the above-mentioned information, after your explicit consent (opt-in)
- • Other :
If you contact us, your identity and contact details, including all other relevant information for the purpose of our communication
We also collect and process data in order to fulfil any legal obligations to which we are subject or to pursue our legitimate interests within the limits of GDPR.
The personal data that is collected is processed administratively and accountably.
If you do not want your personal data processed, it is not possible to perform the services for which you are contractually connected.
Generations Recruitment will never sell your personal data. We do not hire or sell your data to third parties for their own use unless you opt for this yourself and give your consent.
How long do we store your personal data?
Unless a longer storage period is required or justified (i) by the law or (ii) through compliance with another legal obligation, Generations Recruitment shall only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfill the purpose in question. Once that purpose no longer exists, we delete the data.
Your personal data will be kept as long as necessary for our services to you or your services to us. Personal data of client prospects or candidates or employees will be kept as long as they are deemed relevant for offering our services or filling a job application.
Where do we transfer your personal data to? (third parties)
Your personal data is used internally and won’t be shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you gave Generations Recruitment explicit consent to do so. However, to guarantee an optimal experience, personal data might be shared with:
- • To our successors and other actual or future affiliated companies of Generations Recruitment on the same grounds and for the same purposes as mentioned above
- • When this is necessary for the fulfilment of our services on the same grounds and for the same purposes as mentioned above
- • When transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- • For payroll or tax administration
- • When it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party
Some of the personal data that we process from you may be passed on to third parties. It concerns the following data:
- • Your GR templated CV (first name + name + experience + interview notes + GR Aspirational profile when applicable) i.e. when we – after your approval – send your profile to our customer
- • When Generations Recruitment has entered into a contractual agreement with you in the context of an interim or project management assignment that you will exercise with one of our clients:
your name and first name, your date of birth, your telephone number, your e-mail address and any other relevant information.
What are your rights to privacy and how can you exercise them?
We maintain a high level of transparency about data we use. You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- • Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data.
- • Request a rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- • Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Generations Recruitment no longer processes your personal data.
- • Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- • Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Generations Recruitment only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- • Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Generations Recruitment, or request us to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by either clicking the unsubscribe link you will find in our e-mail communication, or by addressing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this will not affect our right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
When you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com , this is your primary point of contact in relation to privacy matters. We may charge a fee for administrative costs if a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of the repetitive character. Generations Recruitment will properly answer to your request within one month we received your request.
Generations Recruitment will need to verify your identity in as much detail as possible, in case someone else tries to exercise your rights. You may therefore be asked to provide additional information to confirm your identity when making such a request.
How can you submit a complaint?
If you feel that the privacy statement isn’t respected as it is described, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to look into it.
Should you not be satisfied with the way we have responded to your concerns you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.privacycommission.be).