Sales Representative Manager (#371)
Are you ready to develop the commercial talent?
Our client is a company whose head office is located in the region of Liège. Our client manages the supply of various food products (confectionery, drinks, snacks, fresh products) and non-food products in Belgium and Luxembourg. The company has an annual turnover of 1000 Mio and has more than 400 employees.
As Sales Representative Manager, you will have the mission to develop and maintain a long-term business relationship with your customers (local stores, groceries, night shops, wholesalers, ...)
- Understand and anticipate the specific needs and expectations of your customers
- Offer solutions both in line with the customer's requests and the objectives and strategy of our client
- Develop sales and customer portfolio, maintain customer profitability
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the market and customers: analysis of sales statistics by customers / categories of customers, identify growth drivers, understand market trends, ...
- Participate in internal ad-hoc projects in order to optimize the synergy between the different departments through participation in meetings;
- Take part in trade fairs related to your sector;
- Bachelor level with commercial orientation or equivalent experience
- A first successful experience of at least 3 years in a commercial function related to the FMCG and / or the Food Service
- Good mixed analytical skills with unparalleled commercial assertiveness and empathy
- Sales & Results oriented,
- Entrepreneurial Profile
- Proactivity & Professional Rigor
- Team Player
What's in it for you?
Our client offers you an attractive package including a company car. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to join a very dynamic company where you will feel the family atmosphere.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.