Marketing Activation Manager (#373)
Enter the luxury bathroom design industry, working on A brands
Our client is the BeLux brand of a global leader in the premium sanitary industry which operates + 130 countries. With their core values being quality, technology, design and sustainability, they have won over 300 national and international design and CSR awards over the last 10 years. Their mission: to provide innovative design bathroom and kitchen fittings solutions for their market.
As Marketing Activation Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies; and scheduling and organising activities for their professional product categories. You actively support the sales team in reaching the targets set out in the annual plan (turnover, profit, market share) by developing the right action plans for your categories, taking into account market trends and needs.
- You implement marketing strategies in the Belux market, whilst effectively scheduling marketing activities in line with the overall channel strategies
- You prepare, activate, coordinate and evaluate PR plans in collaboration with the PR manager
- You continuously monitor and analyse the results (per product, per account and per channel) of the marketing, sales and promotion activities
- You love to contribute to marketing activities by sharing your recommendations to achieve the targets and activities per sales channel
- You hold a master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Management
- You have 5 to 10-year experience in Marketing in both B2C and B2B sales channels
- You are perfectly trilingual (NL/FR/ENG)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, not afraid to roll-up your sleeves to get things done and contribute to the growth of the company
- You enjoy working in a team and achieving targets together, but you also like working independently
- You are analytical, synthetical and strategical
What's in it for you?
- Work with a major A brand, awarded for its innovations and design
- Join a human-size company and work close to the commercial team
- A competitive salary package, including a great holiday scheme
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.